Toddler Thursdays

Babies...easy.

Toddlers...not so much.

Don't get me wrong, my son is adorable, loving and happy. He is the reason for my living. I couldn't imagine my life without him. However, there are days where I need to put myself in a time out to cope with the changes that are going on within my child. He has learned to be a little sneaky ninja and I wasn't ready for it. Case in point...he has become so stealthy that the minute I turn my back, he will find all opportunities to do things he knows he shouldn't like coloring on my walls. I was sure I had a few more months until I had to worry about this type of creative chaos but he is tricky and surprises me all the time.

So what do I do? Laugh. I have to. How else can you keep your sanity when your child draws on your newly painted walls. And it was quite funny. I thought he was playing with his cars in the corner while I was heating up some soup...instead he was expressing himself artistically on our living rooms walls. He was so proud of it that I couldn't even keep a straight face when trying to say "no". This was probably a parenting fail but I also decided to take a picture before correcting him. Oh well...it was too funny of a moment to pass up.

So let the fun begin... :)




Comments

Popular Posts