FIRST SHOTS!!!!!!!!!

WSo today is baby's first shots. I am freaking out! I'm trying to keep calm and be stoic like my partner has suggested but on the inside I am freaking out for him. I know that when I was younger, I HATED shots (and now I have 8 or 9 tattoos go figure). I know he will not remember this and in the grand scheme of things that could be happening or have happened to other children who are not as fortunate as us, it could be a lot worse.

I'm not sure what to expect really. I'm kinda going in blind. I read about one blog post about it from a woman in a different state on Babycenter.com but that's it. I'm not sure how they do it here in Jersey and I'm not sure how baby will react afterwards. I'm really hoping everything goes smoothly and he is not in any pain and just is his normal self afterwards. I know that I cried when he got his toes pricked for the blood tests at 5 weeks! :( But hey, he was fine afterwards and so were his cute little feet! This should be the same...I hope. :)

Update to come.

His feet are so cute!





Comments

Popular Posts