Just A Little Update :)

Time is flying by. Where did it go? It seemed like just yesterday my husband and I were deciding to have a baby. Now, he is 6 months old with four teeth and two more on the way. Crawling, sitting up, trying to stand, signing and saying the occasional "Dada". He knows his name, can eat baby food (while trying to feed himself) and wearing 9 month clothes! Time needs to slow down. Especially now because...IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

For anyone who knows me (and those who read this blog), know that this is my favorite time of the year! We have already done our first Christmas pictures and his 6 month pictures and pictures with Santa! My husband and I even got a majority of our Christmas presents done. Soon we get to start decorating! We already have his ornament (got that a few months ago in our fave place to visit-Cape May) and I cannot wait to put it up on the tree. Currently we are getting our Elf soon and picked out the name Jamarcus (inside joke) and next I plan on going all out with a ton more traditions. Christmas classics, festive pajamas, decorating, cutting down the tree, baking cookies! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I CAN'T WAIT!!

But I suppose we should celebrate Thanksgiving since there is so much to be thankful for this year in our family. :)




Comments

Popular Posts