WALMART SAVINGS CATCHER






I cannot tell you how many trips to Walmart my friend and I have done since working at our office for the past 6 plus years. It's literally next store and the most convenient place to go, especially now with only a few minutes to spare in my crazy life.

For a while now, we have been just tossing our receipts into the trash every time and calling it a day, then an hour or so later we will find out that we could have got such-and-such cheaper at another store. Well, at the bottom of these trashed Walmart receipts is a scan code that when you download the Walmart Savings Catcher app, you can scan this code and within 1-3 days, the app will find the product prices of what you purchased at Walmart and compare them to nearby stores. If there is a difference and is cheaper somewhere else, Walmart will give you a credit for the amount. You can save up a bunch and then use the credit OR just use it each time.

I only did one shopping trip using this app and I already accumulated $7.00. Thank you Walmart! I received an email saying it was done and then tada! it was placed in my Savings Catcher account. Now, there may be a small 3 cent fee for redeeming this but what is 3 cents when you will be getting most of your money back and not having to travel from store to store to do so!

Too bad it just doesn't go back on to your debit card ;-P

Just wanted to share this little bit of info!

WALMART SAVINGS CATCHER LINK

Comments

Popular Posts