I See You!

I have been noticing for a while that I have people reading my blog from all over the world! Who knew? I'm just your average woman trying to make sense of my new life as a mother and wife and rambling about it. It's fun to share my stories and opinions, even if no one reads it, but I'm glad that they do! I figure anything I have learned or am trying out could potentially be relatable to others and help someone along the way, even if it's just so they know they aren't alone.

I would like to thank everyone who is viewing this silly, little blog. It has allowed me to express different emotions and clear my head and also gives me a reason to try new makeup (which is one of my favorite things to do) and products for others to try as well.

I do want to encourage you all to leave me some comments or to make suggestions about what you may want to read or see. I'd like to make this blog a fun place for people to communicate and come together with all of our funny stories and ideas and lessons; mostly pertaining to motherhood and womanhood.

So, I see you out there! Now I'd love to hear from you too!!!


From my family to yours, thank you!
-Mommy Is The New Black



Comments

Popular Posts