My *New* Go-To Makeup look.

I'm one of those girls who tries out all different types of makeup. But when I find something I really like, I tend to use it the most in my everyday makeup look. The past year, I have been mostly using the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Light 1 on my face along with the Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder in Porcelain Ivory. The Naked 2 Palette and the Too Faced Boudoir Eyeshadow Pallette for my eyes. For my cheeks I have been using the Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal and of course my trusted Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara (Cat Eyes) in Glam Black. My lips and eyeliner I usually just grab whatever is around, black for eyeliner and something either clear or pale for my lips. Also, I just read this and realized that I use A LOT of Maybelline products!

But every now and then, I hear about a product over and over again on the YouTube channels I'm subscribed to or in magazines and I decide to try them out. So, I'm a little late but I started using the Naked 3 Pallette and the Maybelline Rocket Mascara. I have also been hearing a lot of compliments on my eye makeup and although I'm not the best at selfies, I am attempting to show the look the best I can.

 have posted what I am wearing.

I began with my primer. I do love Too Faced, it covers the few larger pores I do have on my cheeks very nicely.



 I  then apply my foundation and then set it with my powder.

I then use the blush from my Naked Flushed look. I hardly ever use bronzer, I'm just too light skinned for that and I skipped the highlighter on this look but I LOVE the highlighter in this pallette.

I use a lot of colors and blend them together. I started with the Dust and Strange under my brow bone and blended them together over my lid. For my lid I used the Dust color. For my eyelid crease and my winged look, I used Mugshot and then went over it with Factory until it blended nicely. Under my lash line and the top of my lashes I used both my eyeliner (below) and a thin line of Blackheart to achieve the look. Finally, by the inner corners of my eyes I used just a little bit of Dust.




Next I applied my eyeliner on my bottom lash line.

I then apply my mascara and call it a day!
Working on my Selfie.

Comments

Popular Posts