Baby Obsessions

 BOBA! If you do not own this...GET IT IMMEDIATELY. Your child will fall asleep in this in minutes. I've tried it when baby is screaming his head off and it puts him right to sleep, plus you have your hand free! (For the most part, I still place one hand on the bottom, just to be extra sure). ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS.
 Much like "What To Expect When You're Expecting", this book gives you a heads up of what's to come AFTER baby gets here. Trust me, if you are like me and had no idea how to even hold a child, this book is pretty helpful to get you through your "OH MY GOD IS THAT NORMAL?" moments. :)
 These swaddlers baby seemed to like the most. Although the Target UP and Up brand isn't too bad if you would like to save some money.
 These are the only clothes that actually fit my son really well! Most brands are too small, I find.
 Personal preference... :)
You WILL  need  this. Ours is in the living room and we use it as a changing table for the first floor and sometimes as nap time spot.
THIS SWING SAVES LIVES!! It's baby's fave spot to nap and has different positions, songs, noises, you name it! It's amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts