Makeup Obessions

Out of all of the powders I have used from the drug store, this has to be my favorite. It does not cake and makes your skin tone look even.
Perfect for covering up under eye circles from lack of sleep! This has the best coverage for me as far as drug store makeup goes.
 I'm a huge fan of Benefit! This highlighter gives me face a much needed glow, which it needed after baby. It brightens me up! :)
 Now, I love Falsies. It's usually the only mascara I use. I like it better than any high end product I've tried, but I wanted something new to make my eyes seem more awake than I actually have been. So far I am a fan. :)
 My skin became more red (if that makes sense) after baby. For drugstore makeup, this has done the trick of helping even out my skin tone to create a fresh canvas to work with. It's light weight and matches my color the best.
 I NEVER not wear eyeliner. This has been my go to for now. I'm usually using Urban Decay colors but for just plain black, this is all you need. It doesn't smudge and rarely needs to be reapplied. SOLD.
Now this bad boy has been a Godsend. I literally rush to get ready in the morning before baby wakes up. This I purchased around Christmas time but am just beginning to realize its brilliance. Blush, CHECK. Bronzer, CHECK. Eyeshadow...CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK! Naturals and bolds! Mattes and glitters! No need for me to search when I HAVE zero TIME to. LOVE. <3
For a little bit of color I have been wearing Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen. It's a great color for Summer and makes me feel a little cheery. I have hardly worn any color for 9 months and have not had my nails done while I was pregnant so this is a bold choice for me and so far, I'm pretty happy with it. :) It's long lasting and doesn't chip as soon as most drug store polishes do.

Comments

Popular Posts