A Love Letter

I am not an easy person.
I have multiple flaws.
I try to dabble in everything.
I stress about things.
My worry to be the best mother and wife is overwhelming.
My insecurities and fears can be a lot to deal with.
My type A personality and OCD tendencies often drive me nuts on a daily basis.
My temper and passion and silly behavior is erratic.
My jumbled up, busy mind has a hard time forming a simple, detailed sentence.
I am full of emotions.
I am stubborn
I can be strong and weak.

Sometimes I feel like life is too much.

But...

I have my husband.

He is kind and patient.
He is understanding and calm.
He loves me through everything.
He makes me feel beautiful.
He puts our family first.
He fills in the many blanks I leave for him.
He laughs with me.
He cries with me.
He allows me to be who I am and doesn't try to change me.
He is the greatest father.
He is strong and resilient.
He is proud and stoic.
He can be the greatest guitar player if he ever had any free time.


He is my better half.

Comments

Popular Posts