A Few Of My Favorite Dollar Tree Items

I know what you must be thinking... "Dollar Tree has cheap stuff" and you are both right and wrong. Their prices are cheap but their quality isn't.

I'm not always so frugal but I have my moments and the Dollar Tree helps with that. I always watch Do It On A Dime and take her advice as to which Dollar Tree items to try and how to use them in all kinds of ways. With a small child who is approaching Toddlerhood (may have made that up), it's important to me to save money and to get things that can be easily replaced and that are durable.

I love these containers! I use them for cereal. It makes knowing what you have an easier and more efficient way to shop and plan meals and just know what you actually have.
These glass jars are great. Once again see-through because it just makes things so much easier. I have all my K-Kups in these and some sugar, before it use to be my coffee grinds.
The little snack to-go containers are super cute, as are the plates. They come with 2 of each in each pack and are great for on the go snacking and feeding. 
I have a few Swiffer products. These wet sweeper pads are the ones I use for my Swiffer Wet Jet. There are 8 in a pack for just $1. They smell good and work just as well as the Swiffer refill brand.

Garden gloves! Who doesn't need a cute pair for Spring?! 
These smaller glass jars which I have, have a screw on lid. They are great for candies.
Some flowers always brighten up the house and they will never die. :)
I use all of their bins and organizing items. Especially for my son's toys. They are super durable and come in lots of colors. 

These are just a few of the many things I use from Dollar Tree on an almost everyday basis. It's not expensive to organize or decorate and if you ever need some new ideas just check out Do It On A Dime's Vlog! :)









Comments

Popular Posts