Covergirl Flamed Up Mega Curl Mascara

I have to first say that I have been blessed with long lashes. I never used any eye lash curlers or fake lashes or any chemicals to enhance their growth. So, mascaras are my absolute favorite makeup product. I think a woman can go out without anything on her face and her hair up in a crazy, messy bun but as long as she is wearing mascara, she somehow looks put together. 


I have blogged about my love for Maybelline mascaras before. It's basically all I use. Then I found a coupon to try Covergirl's Flamed Up Mega Curl Mascara, so I did...in black of course. :)

Overall, I liked it. It did not clump when applied. It went on smoothly, evenly and did not become flakey. It added length and volume as well as separation. Much like many of the other mascaras, this wand is curved to add the curl and volume it promises.

For shorter lashes I believe that this will be great for adding volume, length and definition. For me, the only con is that it does seem to smudge. Overall it was worth the $8.00 I spent on it at the drugstore. 







I think I need a better camera for these close ups. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts