No Time To Shampoo...

Time is a bitch. It comes and goes so fast. I cannot control it or the effects it has on my life. Thank God for dry shampoo.

What wife and mother has the time to shower and get herself ready every single day? None that I know of. So when I have a really greasy hair day that not even a pony tail to conceal, what is left for a girl to do?

Ta-da! Behold! Dry shampoo!

YIKES! This is after 1 day of not washing my hair. 

Spraying 10 inches away, focusing on the roots, I let this gray powder chill in mu hair for a good 2 minutes. I also try to avoid anyone seeing me, don't worry the white combs out.

The end result? Touchable, manageable, great smelling hair that I am not afraid to leave my house with.

I highly recommend this dry shampoo. I got my from Birchbox but you can also find it on www.kloraneusa.com, Ulta or Amazon for around $20.00. 

Comments

Popular Posts