Motivation

I have been in a creative slump recently. I'm not sure if life just got too busy for me to cleverly react to it or if it's just been so boring that I have no original thoughts on it. Jury is still out. 

Maybe the problem is that I'm scatter brained. I'm a Type A individual after all so this whole "blog schedule" I have (which is that there is no blog schedule) could be causing my writer's block. I have been learning and realizing so much over the past year that I use to be able to run to the computer, put some words together, and voila! A guide to knowing all you need to know about... [add in topic]. But now, with a 1 year old...life is far more tricky and hectic and chaotic and well...unorganized.

Perhaps I should try a schedule. I notice that blogs of my peers also use this method and it seems to be working for them because I am reading them. As overambitious as I tend to be, perhaps I should start out slow...I don't want to sprain my fingers or my brain since both have not been working properly recently (I believe I still suffer from mommy brain). In an attempt to have a semi regular post each week if not each day, I will begin with Monday. I know...genius. I will devote my Mondays to writing about all things Mommy related. I will call it Mommy Mondays (original). I think that will get me to focus on the task at hand which is being a mom and how it has evolved with an ever evolving child. Being that it is almost 9:00pm and my Game of Thrones will be starting soon, the next blog post will begin tomorrow...Monday...or as it is now known as...Mommy Monday.

Riveting.

Comments

Popular Posts