Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Review

Brace yourself...


Super disappointed in the new Pulp Fiction line by Urban Decay, which is surprising because I usually LOVE every product they put out. I get that they were going with the character with the eye shadow palette but these colors are nothing special. Especially for Urban Decay. I mean come on, the Oz Glinda Palette, Book Of Shadows, The Nakeds...all amazing colors, Pulp Fiction...YUCK! The only cool thing is the packaging and the quote. So for $34.00 for colors you can literally find in any other palette you own is a bit ridiculous. I would rather spend my money on any of their other worthy products.


Oh and let me just mention the $19.00 Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner real quick. My first thought was "are we in a 90's high school?" I know I would never be caught wearing glitter eyeliner. In fact, I had glitter eyeliner from Avon once (in a time long ago that I wish to forget) and the sparkles would get in my eyes! So for that I'm actually too afraid to even try it! Plus, it's just horrible to me. Come on Urban Decay... make me WANT to buy you again. 


If you're into this click here

Comments

Popular Posts